Cyberjaya Energizer Night Run - March 27, 2010
I decided to run again. This year, my weight is getting heavier... It seems as if I was carrying a 10 kg rice bag with me from where I was in 2002. The night run was fun. We were given a set of energizer headlight and a nice dinner treat of energy bar pieces. I took one bar and half pcs. Halim just had 1 bar, with his weight, he could be seen running without having to carry any single rice bag with him.

Halim and I with our Energizer headlight
I made my best running time for 10 kms with overall time of 1 hour 23 minutes. Then, we headed for the water melon tent, had our best few pieces of cut water melon, which was almost equal to one full melon... we were thirsty and hungry...

I am with the biggest size here, with azman hiding behind, Halim and Yuzila.. she made it for her first 10 km run... Congrat!!
That night, I reached home at 12:00 am and slept without any additional supper taken.. a real success story!!!

1 Comments:
tahniah... tapi baju singlet to sexy ooo. Kena workout the arms bagi nampak muscle lebih sikit... sekarang banyak lemak. Hehe. Jangan marah.
Post a Comment
<< Home