Saturday, May 13, 2006

Beautiful Nature

Last week, I decided to take my family for a morning canopy walk at the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM), Kepong. I heard a lot about the place from Azad but I had not had a chance to be there until last week. The place is beutiful. You could find all kinds of rain forest trees, which I presume some of them are probably above 100 years old.

We had a long one hour walk and Afif thought that we had probably walked about 100 km's for the day.... He was expecting to see Uncle Azad there but we reached there one and half hour after the promised time 0800hrs. Later, Azad told me that he was a bit too late to hit the morning sun, and missed the early flight! May be next time...

We hit the finish line not in Kepong, but in Kajang afterward... Satay Kajang! Wonderful satay restaurant there. You might want to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home