Preparation for November Genting Trail Blazer
A month fasting in September, I only managed to reduce 1 kg of my weight. Now, it is about a month in October, at least my weight is maintained.
Last month, it was a shocking month for my family and I. We witnessed two good friends passed away unexpectedly. Arwah Omar was just 39 yrs old whom we met every month as he lived nearby our house. He died on his way to Damansara Specialist when he had heart attack and the car was caught in unexpected traffic jam due to heavy thunderstorm. A few days after that, one good friend, Arwah Ramli Maiden, the Principal of APIIT Smart School, died unexpectedly also due to heart attack. Let's pray for them with Al-fatihah.
Recovering from shocks of loosing some friends, I was again caught in the arragement for the suddent death of construction worker at work.It just dragged me into the arrangement process throughout the weekend. These events strengthen my desire to stay fit and to work harder in loosing more fat (although, may be it's just lean mean meat and muscles left at this 79 kg (modest number - it's actually back to 80 kgs) weight... neeeahh..;-)) Heart attack, the silent killer and we must fight against it, let's stay healthy and fit.
On Saturday, Oct 18, I finished my first 5 km cycling. Then, Halim arrived at my home with his family. I had a quick chance to prepare some Woostah spagetti and my wife had some good economic scenerio lecture to his daughters, who all seemed very interested in banking and world economy. We left to Azad's house for his Hari raya open house just after Zohor prayer.
Azad' open house was simple and warm. I could tell that it took such a great effort from both Azad and Dr Yanti to keep the visitors filled up... The main dishes, home cooked nasi ayam and Hungarian food - meat stew "ghulash" as Azad pronounced it. Oh boy, a huge pot went empty very fast! I had to stay low on intake, but I tried both full plate, and I gave Azad and Dr yanti full compliments for the foods and being good host.
At night, Afif asked me to play badminton with him. We went to KLGCC and we played for 45 minutes and I went pale with short breath just before we planned for the third set! Anyway, at 9:15 pm, we had fish & chips and chicken chop to end our weekend night with. I had good time with my son, that's very satisfying.
This Sunday morning, I did another 5 km cycling. I guess, my body begins to wake up with the heavy work-outs. Then, I planted two pandan coconut trees at home before Afif asked me to play baskeball with him at the court. We scored 10-10 and I had to stop the game. Oh boy...the age was catching fast! My breakfast was nasi minyak with rendang tok and chicken curry!! Lipat maut punya!!I began to surrender to my apetite as it seemed. Can I control it? Can I loose some more weight to my desired weight of 70 kg? We will see...

1 Comments:
Thank you for the complement. I thought the staff only open house was a good treat, eventhough it was very tiring for us host.
Post a Comment
<< Home